Forms & Required Documentation
Complete and submit the following forms and documentation prior to your Family Visit (student assessment and parent interview). All documentation must be received before an admission decision can be made. Use BCA's Application Checklist (included in the Admissions Packet below) to help as you begin collecting your admissions documentation.
Documentation to submit when applying:
- Recent Student Photo
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Current Vision & Hearing Test
- Teacher Reference
- Principal Reference
- Current Report Card
- Special Testing (Relating to the academic, social or health well-being of your child.) (if applicable)
- Special Education &/or 504 Records (if applicable)
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- F.I.T.Kids After School Application (if applicable)
Please submit or mail all documentation to BCA's Admissions Office: 7100 Brodie Lane, Austin, Texas 78745, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512.899.1161.
Once all documentation is received, your Family Visit (student assessment and parent interview) will be scheduled. Family Visits are usually one hour.