Campus Wear Philosophy & Guidelines
Campus Wear Guidelines have been adopted by the Board and are based on the following biblical precepts:
- We do all to the glory of God. (1Cor. 10:31)
- We are not to offend others by being stumbling blocks. (Rom. 14:13, 1 Cor. 10:32-33)
- We are to do everything in love. (1 Cor. 16:14)
- We are to be examples in speech, life, love, faith, and purity. (1 Tim. 4:12)
- We are to draw attention to God, not to ourselves. (John 3:30)
The purpose of BCA’s Campus Wear Guidelines is to encourage and promote self-respect, school pride, respect for others, good taste in personal appearance, and provide a healthy atmosphere for study which is free from distractions. Clothing that is disorderly, non-functional and excessive in style or appearance does not uphold this conviction. BCA seeks a higher standard and purpose: that of honoring our Lord in appearance and behavior.
The 2013-2014 Dress Code can be found by clicking the links below. For more information on BCA's required dress code, please review the Student Handbook.
DownloadsUniform Policy 2012-2013-BdApproved.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Girl K4-K5-1st.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Boys K4-K5-1st.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Girls 2nd-3rd-4th.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Boys 2nd-3rd-4th.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Girl Middle School.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Boys Middle School.pdf: Download