Campus Wear Philosophy & Guidelines
Campus Wear Guidelines have been adopted by the Board and are based on the following biblical precepts:
- We do all to the glory of God. (1Cor. 10:31)
- We are not to offend others by being stumbling blocks. (Rom. 14:13, 1 Cor. 10:32-33)
- We are to do everything in love. (1 Cor. 16:14)
- We are to be examples in speech, life, love, faith, and purity. (1 Tim. 4:12)
- We are to draw attention to God, not to ourselves. (John 3:30)
The purpose of BCA’s Campus Wear Guidelines is to encourage and promote self-respect, school pride, respect for others, good taste in personal appearance, and provide a healthy atmosphere for study which is free from distractions. Clothing that is disorderly, non-functional and excessive in style or appearance does not uphold this conviction. BCA seeks a higher standard and purpose: that of honoring our Lord in appearance and behavior.
The 2011-2012 Dress Code can be found by clicking the links below. For more information on BCA's required dress code, please review the Student Handbook.
Please note, as of February 28, 2012, Parker School Uniforms has moved to a NEW location: 7756 Northcross Drive #111, 78757.
DownloadsUniform Policy 2012-2013-BdApproved.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Girl K4-K5-1st.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Boys K4-K5-1st.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Girls 2nd-3rd-4th.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Boys 2nd-3rd-4th.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Girl Middle School.pdf: Download
BCA Uniform List Boys Middle School.pdf: Download