Campus Wear Guidelines
Campus Wear Guidelines are based on the following biblical precepts:
- We do all to the glory of God. (1Cor. 10:31)
- We are not to offend others by being stumbling blocks. (Rom. 14:13, 1 Cor. 10:32-33)
- We are to do everything in love. (1 Cor. 16:14)
- We are to be examples in speech, life, love, faith, and purity. (1 Tim. 4:12)
- We are to draw attention to God, not to ourselves. (John 3:30)
The purpose of BCA’s Campus Wear Guidelines is to encourage and promote self-respect, school pride, respect for others, good taste in personal appearance, and provide a healthy atmosphere for study which is free from distractions. Clothing that is disorderly, non-functional and excessive in style or appearance does not uphold this conviction. BCA seeks a higher standard and purpose: that of honoring our Lord in appearance and behavior.
The 2016-2017 Dress Code can be found in the Board Manual on Page 64.
Please note, Lands' End is the Academy's uniform provider. Please visit landsend.com and use the Academy's preferred school number when ordering, 900136524.